Saturday, January 16, 2010

Valentines Candy Box

Can you say yum.... this candy box looks good enough to eat. I am so excited to have this class. We will be having the class on February 3rd at 6:00 pm. If you are wanting to come just let me know and I can give you the address for the place we will be having it.
The cost of the class will be for the paper packet which is 12.95 that doesn't include tax. If you are wanting to come I need to know by the 29th of January. So it can be order and paid for. That way it will be here in time for the class.
I am going to leave the out the candy so you can fill it with what every you want. If we have time we will be also making some Valentine cards. This would be a great time to get those Valentines cards done for your kids class or for those teachers.

Don't forget right now is National Papercrafting Month and you can still get the Felicity Collection still. We also have the stamp of the month "True Friends" which is so cute. You would be amazed what you can do with it. To see it just click on the Idea Book link and go to the second to last page it is January stamp. You can only get the True Friends stamp for this month only. So hurry why there is still time!!!



I hope to see you all there. If you have any question just contact me.


No comments: