Saturday, February 19, 2011

Shirt for Sale


So I have not been on here forever. I though I would update on what I have been up too.
I am going to school now for graphic art. I started back in September. Its been so much fun to learn how to use Photoshop and all of the other applications. In the time I have been going to school I decide to make some shirt to sell. This to help pay for school.

So you know the shirts that they are on are not the type of shirts they are print on. These are just to give you a idea what they will look like on a shirt. When they are printed I will have different kind of shirts you can have them screen on too.

I know you all will love them. If there is anything you would like to see let me know and I can do a design for it.

The shirt range from different prices on the type of shirt they are printed on. But I can give you a price range for what it will cost. The cost of the shirt will range from $15 to $22 dollars. Email me if you are wanting any. Make sure you put in your size, and which design.



Design #1

Design #2
Design # 3
I can take pay pal and I will let you know what kind of shirts you can get them printed on.
I hope you all have a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute, except you have "Scrapper" spelled wrong on the "Kiss me" shirt - it has 2 "p"s (had to point this out - I'm a teacher)